Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Our Airstream, Painted



I've started to feel the itch to travel more.  I'm sure it's from being indoors so much due to our snowy and cold winter but I can't wait to de-winterize the Airstream and go on an adventure!  Dreaming of the Airstream reminded me to share my Christmas gift to Bryce- a painting of the Airstream!


I purchased this painting as part of Paul Ferney's The Commission Project.    I sent in a picture, taken at one of our favorite campgrounds during our trip to Acadia National Park, and he painted it from there.   I debated whether or not I should use a picture that highlighted the whole Airstream, but in the end I really loved how this picture captures some of our favorite things- the Airstream, my bike, lots of trees and our string lights.

4 comments:

  1. I love this! I'm dreaming of travel, too. Planning our summer road trip now! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. That's a painting to 'wish you were there' for sure. Warmer times are comin'. We saw a robin the other day.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogging tips